BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey all *waves*

Hallokatzchen here to let you all know that I have yet another spot on the internet for my art.

Feel free to rejoice, or flee in terror. Whichever strikes your fancy ^^

For those of you that didn't run off screaming, this will be home to fanart and OC's, finished works as well as WIP's, practice sketches, and concept art.

Of course not everything posted here will be worksafe, so it will be marked accordingly so it won't scar you for life :3

Have a nice day

<3

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Hallo's blog! I'm sorry, honey. I gotta draw the line somewhere. Anyway, I tried to click the "follow this blog" thing and it wouldn't let me.

IF YOU POST ANYTHING COOL LINK ME TO IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Holkie said...

Hello, Hallo! I'm your first follower here!

Katzchen said...

@sara

Will do, man. I'll drop you a PM at LJ with a link ^^

@holkie

woo-hoo! You popped my follower cherry *lol*

AmyC said...

YAY! Hi!!!!! (madamwindmill here :D)

Katzchen said...

XD *flails about*

FeralToki said...

I, too, am watching (and have a spot carved out to spew all of my fic crap into)... ^^;

Katzchen said...

Sweet!

<3